[personal profile] goddess47
June is when Quantum Bang posts. If you're not familiar, this is a multi-fandom effort to post *big* stories. Which means 50K is the minimum.

(Although, as a Fandom Old, I remember when a Big Bang meant a minimum of 50K. Which was an amazing number when I first started writing. I still write lots of shorter pieces, but occasionally churn out something longer. But 20K is more my speed these days!)

New works will be posted daily for the next couple of weeks, so you can check out the basic information here:

https://quantumbang.org/2025-posting-schedule/

If nothing there tickles your fancy, check the older works. There are six years worth of stories and some of them are amazingly creative.

Enjoy!

Date: 2025-06-02 08:52 pm (UTC)
falkner: [Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's] [Fudou Yuusei] ([EXO] Chanyeol pointing)
From: [personal profile] falkner
For the first time in many years, in 2024 I participated in quite a bit of fandom events, and it was a genuine shock to find out that nowadays big bangs can be 10k/20k words.... Back In The Day, that wouldn't even qualify as a longfic for some archives!

Profile

goddess47: Emu! (Default)
goddess47

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 10th, 2026 12:22 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios